Mt. Baker Ski Area opened its first double chair in December of 1953. The embroidered patch is styled to pay homage to those early engineers and the hardworking lift mechanics that kept the lifts spinning each successive winter season. 5 panel wool structured snapback with Mt. Baker tagging on the back and inside sweatband. Sizing is adjustable.
Additional inventory in this item may be available at our Bellingham Business Office or up at the ski area during winter and summer operations. See Hours of Operations on our main website for details.